Thursday 5 September 2013

Fertilisation

I phoned first thing on Tuesday 3rd September to see how things were going.

I had originally been told to expect that quite a few of my 28 eggs would not be mature enough for fertilisation, so i was very shocked when i was advised that the scientists had liked all 28 of my eggs and tried to fertilise the lot of them!

20 of them had successfully fertilised! Wow!! I was told to phone again the next day to check how they were going again and that i would likely lose a few that wouldn't survive until the freezing process.

I phoned first thing on Wednesday 4th September again to see how things were going. All 20 of my fertilised embryo's had survived to day 2 and had been frozen!!

Wow, i have 20 chances to become a mother again.

Something is finally going my way again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment